Détails de l'annonce
Date de publication : 26/03/2021
Date limite de soumission : 05/04/2021
Personne de contact :
Résumé du marché
In the framework of the preparation of the AidWatch Report 2021, CONCORD Europe, the European Confederation of Development and Relief NGOs, is launching a call for an external consultant looking for a writer. Each year, CONCORD publishes the annual AidWatch Report on the quantity and quality of European ODA. It is launched in Brussels and EU Member States and used to inform coordinated EU lobby work to influence policy-makers and hold governments to account for their aid pledges
Résumé des attentes des prestataires
The main tasks of the work would consist in:
- Developing a concept note for the AidWatch Report2021;developing a questionnaire for quantitative and qualitative data collection from CONCORD’s National Platforms (task to be done with the support of a statistician (consultant) and in consultation with FFSD Policy group and the AW National Platforms focal points); delivering thematic webinars for quantitative and qualitative data collection from CONCORD’s members.
- Based on the analysis of the OECD DAC figures (which will be produced by the statistician (consultant) ),conducting desk research, interviews and focal groups with CONCORD and other EU aid experts on a structured basis (questionnaire,webinars) to draft an overview chapter outlining EU ODA trends with the main quantitative and qualitative findings including graphs and tables(4 Es section), an evaluation ofthe final outcome of the EU MFF committed to external action reached at the end of 2020 (thematic section) and incorporating comments from the consultation process.
- Drafting the European Commission country page, incorporating comments from the consultation process and editing the country pages (drafted by CONCORD National Platforms). Regular participation in teleconferences of the CONCORD FFSD Policy group and AW National Platforms focal points.
- (for the national platforms) drafting the country pages following the structure‘quote + main changes in 2021+ trends and projections for 2021 and beyond + recommendations for the national governments’(the structure is yet to be discussed).
- Finalise the AidWatch paper and report. The latter will include: the overview chapter(4 ‘E’s section, thematic section), the country pages(including for the EUinstitutions), annexes, all related graphs and tables.
The work should be carried out between end-April 2021 and September 2021, when a final draft of the report should be presented.