- Créé par Anita SAFI DIAZILA
- Le 27/02/2023
- 181920Dans Services Évaluation Via email
Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : medica mondiale
Période d'exécution : 22/02/2022 au 14/03/2023
Date de publication : 27/02/2023
Résumé du marché
About medica mondiale
medica mondiale e.V. is a non-governmental organisation based in Cologne, Germany. As a feministwomen’s rights and aid organisation medica mondiale supports women and girls in war and crisiszones throughout the world.
The Transnational Health Training Programme (THTP) aims at improving access to stress- and trauma-sensitive health care services for women and girls affected by sexualised and gender-based violence (SGBV) in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), Kosovo (KOS) and the Kurdish Region of Iraq (KRI). To achieve this goal, the project includes the implementation of the STA -Stress- and trauma-sensitive approach, that medica mondiale developed together with partner organisations. medica mondiale implements the THTP III together with its partner organisations Medica Zenica (BiH) and Medica Gjakova (Kosovo). In the Kurdish Region of Iraq (KRI) the project is implemented through the medica mondiale regional office.
The project pursues a system-oriented approach that strengthens capacities at several levels with connected components:
Direct support and awareness raising for SGBV survivors and their social environment
Qualification and strengthening of health professional
Advocacy work on country level
Transnational Learning Exchange
International Advocacy work
In this context, the purpose of the assignment is to facilitate the implementation of selected key-activities within the component, with focus on monitoring and evaluation activities.
Résumé des attentes des prestataires
The consultant will conduct the following key tasks:
- Development of the methodology, management and steering of the accompanying evaluation
- According to needs: Support partner organizations and project actors on the development of a functional monitoring system (remote), including: the delivery of trainings in monitoring, M/E planning, data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting for PO’s (remote)
- Support the development of pre - posttests for trainings as well as the implementation of a client satisfaction survey in participating health facilities
- Participate in manual working groups together with two other supporting technical Advisors - Other tasks based on needs It is estimated that the implementation of the tasks requires around 75 working days, with main workload in 2023.
- Methodological concept for accompanying evaluation
- Documentation of each workshop/training related to monitoring and evaluation
- Revision / Comments/Feedback to specific products, which will be developed by partners (details to be defined during the process)
- Inputs for internal M&E processes within medica mondiale and partner organizations
- Contribution to the planned manual reg. implementation of a monitoring/evaluation system
- Further needs bases deliverables within the technical support to partners (to be defined during process)