Détails de l'annonce
Date de publication : 26/03/2021
Date limite de soumission : 05/04/2021
Personne de contact :
Résumé du marché
In the framework of the preparation of the AidWatch Report 2021, CONCORD Europe, the European Confederation of Development and Relief NGOs, is launching a call for external consultants looking for a statistician. Each year, CONCORD publishes the annual AidWatch Report on the quantity and quality of European ODA. It is launched in Brussels and EU Member States and used to inform coordinated EU lobby work to influence policy-makers and hold governments to account for their aid pledges.
Résumé des attentes des prestataires
The main tasks of the work would consist in:
- Contributing to develop a questionnaire for quantitative and qualitative data collection from CONCORD's National Platforms (task to be done under the lead of the writer of the report (consultant) and in consultation with FFSD Policy group and the AW National Platforms focal points);
- Based on the AidWatch methodology, analysing OECD DAC statistics (CRS) in general for 2020 and on selected issues (to be decided) for the periode 2014-2020 - which aligns with the current EU MultiAnnual Financial Framework - to build the AidWatch 2021 report database.
- Drawing some additional projections on debt relief for selected EU countries for a comparison between the two OECD methodologies (cash flows vs grant equivalent).
- Producing the relevant graphs and tables for both the overview chapter and the country pages.
- Producing one-page key recommendations on how to improve and update the AidWatch report methodology
The work should be carried out between end-April 2021 and June 2021.