- Créé par Raquel REYES I ...
- Le 06/05/2021
- 181920Dans Services Consultance Via email
Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : CONCORD Sweden
Période d'exécution : 06/05/2021 au 06/05/2021
Date de publication : 06/05/2021
Date limite de soumission : 18/05/2021
Résumé du marché
Summary: CONCORD Sweden invites tenders for a 100-120 hrs. consultancy assignment during the second half of 2021 to lead the development of an application for EU-DEAR funding.
Résumé des attentes des prestataires
CONCORD Sweden is a platform made up of 81 Swedish civil society organisations working together for a more just and sustainable world by influencing Swedish and European foreign and development policies. Our vision is a sustainable world without poverty and injustice, where politics promote equity, gender equality and responsibility for future generations, and where every person lives a dignified life on equal terms, free from poverty and discrimination. CONCORD Sweden is a national platform of CONCORD Europe.More information about us can be found on www.concord.se.
We are embarking on a project, with six other national platforms and CONCORD Europe, that involves coordinating civil society in the six countries of the EU Presidency 2022-2024. In the fall of 2021, we will submit a multi-annual proposal for this project to the European Commission within the Development Education and Awareness Raising Programme (DEAR). CONCORD Sweden will be leading agency.
- Advise, guide and support CONCORD Sweden, in coordination with the project partners, in developing a qualitative project proposal for a so-called DEAR grant (Development Educatio and Awareness Raising).
- Develop the process, templates and tools for the development of the application with subsequent project planning, monitoring and evaluation in mind.
2. TIME FRAME AND COMMITMENT
- • The consultancy of 100-120 hours will be spread out over a longer period of time during the fall – with a probably peak in November. Exact hours will be planned jointly with the consultant in accordance with the time frame set by the Commission.
- Location of the consultant is flexible as collaboration will take place digitally.