Détails de l'annonce
Date de publication : 11/06/2021
Date limite de soumission : 27/06/2021
Personne de contact :
Résumé du marché
medica mondiale e.V. is a non-governmental organisation based in Cologne, Germany. medica mondiale is currently looking for a consultant to work with 3 partner organisations in Sierra Leone to assess the organisational development/capacity building needs and develop partner-specific organisational development/capacity building plans in a participative way.
Résumé des attentes des prestataires
medica mondiale e.V. is a non-governmental organisation based in Cologne, Germany. As a feminist women’s rights and aid organisation medica mondiale supports women and girls in war and crisis zones throughout the world.
Purpose and objectives of the assignment
To work with 3 partner organisations in Sierra Leone to assess the organisational development/capacity building needs and develop partner-specific organisational development/capacity building plans in a participative way.
The specific objectives are:
- To conceptualise and facilitate 3 participative capacity assessment workshops with 3 partner organisations in Sierra Leone to identify and document existing capacities, strengths, concerns and capacity areas in need of attention. Capacity areas to be assessed include (not limited to) governance, leadership, internal management, financial planning and control; resource base and financial sustainability strategies; financial management systems and processes; HR; membership, constituency and volunteers; project cycle management; monitoring, evaluation and learning; external relationships and communication strategies.
- To develop of partner specific organisational development/ capacity building plans (4-5yrs), based on the assessments and in a participatory way.
- Inception report incl. work plan. The proposed methods, tools and templates shall correspond to the needs of the partner organisations and provide a practicable framework for future (self)evaluation of the organisational development/capacity building processes.
- In the analysis / conception phase: regular updates for medica mondiale and the 3 partner organisations on the implementation status (frequency and templates to be defined).
- 3 assessment reports including relevant and practicable recommendations for the partner’s organisational development/capacity building.
- 3 related organisational development/capacity building plans that provide a practicable framework for planning, monitoring and (self)evaluation of the organisational development/capacity building processes.
How to apply
To indicate your interest, please send us your CV, cover letter, description of methodology, links to work samples and your financial offer including
- your daily rate
- estimated number of work and travel days
- travel costs
- other costs
- total costs
Please send all documents as one PDF file with a maximum of 4 MB. Interviews will take place online in in July 2021.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application with the subject ‘Consultant OD Sierra Leone – International Programmes’ to email@example.com until June 27, 2021 (midnight).
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.